Revision as of 04:32, 26 December 2012 by Roots (Added a stub page with some information. Hope someone else has the time to fill it out.)
Please help us to fill out this page. Recommendations can be found below.
- The files that holds all of the enemy data is found in enemies_set_**.lua. A study of one of these file should enable you to write this page.
- Explain how enemies are grouped into multiple files and how the enemy ID determines which file it is found in.
- Provide instruction on creating attack points, and include how to use an image editor to determine which pixel offsets those points should center on the sprite
- Discuss proper balancing of enemy stats based on other enemies approached near the same portion of the game
- Briefly covering assigning enemy skills
- Discuss item drops and drop rates