Game Sprites:

For discussing and sharing all forms of artwork related to the game

Moderator: Staff

Safir-Kreuz
Artist

Re: Game Sprites:

Postby Safir-Kreuz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 am

Hey, guys I am sorry I have been so inactive for such a long time. I've been done with my second low budget children's book since July, and I've been doing a lot of job hunting and such.Anyway, I've recently applied for an elementary art instructor position, so I hope that pans out... won't be much money, but will look awesome on my resume, and take me a step closer to my "realistic" dream to becoming a college art instructor.

Honestly, I haven't been in the spirit to pixel as much in the last few months. I have actually dabbled in it ever so often, but I haven't got the results I really wanted... so yeah... :(. Anyway, at the current moment, I feel pretty bad about all that... and really there is a great amount of art to be completed... anyway... whatever happens, I will try to get something in soon... most namely standard sprites.
Roots
Dictator

Postby Roots » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:35 am

Good to hear from you S-K. Don't worry too much about not producing anything lately (most of us were in that same boat). We're turning the page though. Personally I'm really interested to see our battle mode character sprites replaced with animated, 2x enlarged map sprites and see how that turns out. We're still a ways off from that but its something I'm really looking forward to seeing :) Yeah, just check in with us every so often so we know that you're alive and well. Good luck with your job hunt! :approve:
Safir-Kreuz
Artist

Postby Safir-Kreuz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Roots wrote:Good to hear from you S-K. Don't worry too much about not producing anything lately (most of us were in that same boat). We're turning the page though. Personally I'm really interested to see our battle mode character sprites replaced with animated, 2x enlarged map sprites and see how that turns out. We're still a ways off from that but its something I'm really looking forward to seeing :) Yeah, just check in with us every so often so we know that you're alive and well. Good luck with your job hunt! :approve:

Thank you very much for such a nice comment, I've been feeling pretty bummed about it. Anyway, I do admit, I think just double the sprites would hasten our efforts and all give more showcase to the sprites.

Return to “Artwork”