- Moved common map code to a new map_utils file to eliminate dependency headaches and help organize the map code better
- Wrote three new classes: SpritePathMoveEvent, SpriteRandomMoveEvent, and SpriteAnimateEvent that serve as the equivalent of the corresponding Action* classes
- Renamed all GameAudio, etc. engine singleton classes to AudioEngine, etc.
- Rename MapMode::CalculateDrawInfo to MapMode::CalculateDrawFrame
- Project build files need to be updated (Linux ones are updated in this commit)
- FYI: map mode zoom/perspective has been reverted. No particular reason for it, other than we don't need to mess around with it right now and its easier to work on the map draw bug in the same resolution we've always been accustomed to.
- Events still haven't been tested. My next step is to add bindings for the new event classes, test the event system, and disable the sprite action system to see if map events can serve as a replacement to sprite actions. If so and if there are no dissenters to using map events in place of sprite actions, I'll remove all of the sprite action code and files.
- I'll also soon be testing if events can replace dialogue actions, and if so will change that code as well