Internet Explorer 7.x Website Problem(s)

Here you may share your feedback on any of the online services we provide, or report technical issues that you may have encountered.

Moderator: Staff

TangentZ
Contributor

Internet Explorer 7.x Website Problem(s)

Postby TangentZ » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:52 pm

The Allacrost website seems to be problematic when browsing with IE 7.x on Windows XP. Especially the forums. :bang:

The first symptom is that it keeps forgetting my login and requires me to login every time, even though I checked the box to remember. This is no big deal, but just very annoying. :twitch:

The second symptom is that it has now effectively stopped letting me login. The screen just refreshes itself without recognizing that I have logged in. I know my login/password is correctly typed because otherwise an error message is shown. :cry:

Oh, I'm typing this post now with Firefox 2.0.0.12, but I normally use IE (yeah, I know...). :shrug:
eguitarz
Contributor

Re: Internet Explorer 7.x Website Problem(s)

Postby eguitarz » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:50 am

TangentZ wrote:The Allacrost website seems to be problematic when browsing with IE 7.x on Windows XP. Especially the forums. :bang:

The first symptom is that it keeps forgetting my login and requires me to login every time, even though I checked the box to remember. This is no big deal, but just very annoying. :twitch:

The second symptom is that it has now effectively stopped letting me login. The screen just refreshes itself without recognizing that I have logged in. I know my login/password is correctly typed because otherwise an error message is shown. :cry:

Oh, I'm typing this post now with Firefox 2.0.0.12, but I normally use IE (yeah, I know...). :shrug:

This reply is written by IE 7.0.6000.16609 on Vista. It's normal in both IE7 and Firefox on my pc, looks it works on my IE7.
Field: Editor
Quest: Supports sprites feature
Roots
Dictator

Re: Internet Explorer 7.x Website Problem(s)

Postby Roots » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:16 pm

We had the same problem with the site (not the forums) a few weeks ago where I would login to access the admin panel for the site, and then it would act like I never logged in at all. I thought that we had patched/fixed that problem. I just checked and I'm able to login to the website and the admin panel (Windows XP on Firefox 2.0). How about, just don't use IE? It's bad for the tech world when you use IE anyway :angel:

Return to “Online Services”