Anything to translate?

Got something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Moderator: Staff

Viliam
Contributor

Anything to translate?

Postby Viliam » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi! I visit this forum very infrequently, because I want to contibute by translating the game in Slovak language, and it seems there is nothing to translate yet. Or am I wrong? If there is something -- for example a new demo being prepared -- that I could translate, please tell me. Otherwise, see you again a few months later. ;-)
marcos

Re: Anything to translate?

Postby marcos » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 am

I'd say we should start with the main plot narrative, there's quite a bit of text that could probably benefit from a translation right now.

Here: http://www.allacrost.org/multimedia/story

(I say we because I'll start a Brazilian Portuguese translation of it, unless laziness defeats me :D )

Also, IIRC, Allacrost does not yet support accented characters, Unicode, whatever, in the text boxes, is that correct?
(aka marcavis @ #allacrost)
Roots
Dictator

Re: Anything to translate?

Postby Roots » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 pm

We're getting close, but we're not quite there yet.

If you guys want to translate the story chapters that are up on the website, I am all for it. :approve: As soon as someone sends in a translation of those chapters I'll put them on the website and put the translator's name in the credits.

FYI, as soon as we have game text that is ready to be translated, I am going to blast out an e-mail to all members of this forum stating that we are ready to begin translation. So you will be notified immediately when translation work is ready to begin. Thanks for checking in on us. :)

Return to “General Chat”