what is the size of the repo. and dependencies list

Got something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Moderator: Staff

shirish

what is the size of the repo. and dependencies list

Postby shirish » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi all,

Can anybody tell/share what the size of the repo. is, it would be nice to mention them somewhere.

Also could somebody update the library dependencies list as the wiki page last was updated in 2012.

http://www.allacrost.org/wiki/index.php ... pendencies

Looking forward to compile and see where it is atm.
Intel Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz, Asus MB P5KPL-AM IN, D-Link 502-T router, 64-bit Debian Strech, MATE 1.14 , 2 GB DDR2 RAM
Roots
Dictator

Re: what is the size of the repo. and dependencies list

Postby Roots » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:49 pm

If you want to know the size of the repo, why not just download a clean copy and see? The size is constantly changing (mostly growing) so any reported size would quickly go out of date. You can always look at the downloads page on the repository to get a sense of how large everything is (for the source build last year, it was around 65MB, compressed).

We just migrated to SDL2 so I updated the library depencies page for that just now. The other libraries are either unchanged or I don't know. I should probably change the version required column to minimum version required.
shirish

Re: what is the size of the repo. and dependencies list

Postby shirish » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:25 pm

that would be nice.
Intel Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz, Asus MB P5KPL-AM IN, D-Link 502-T router, 64-bit Debian Strech, MATE 1.14 , 2 GB DDR2 RAM

Return to “General Chat”