Hello, we apologize but forum registrations are non-functional at this time. This issue should be fixed around mid-December. Until then, please stop by our Discord channel if you'd like to get in touch with the team. Thanks!

Just congratulations

Let our staff know what you think about the game and suggest improvements

Moderator: Staff

el motinak

Just congratulations

Post by el motinak » Fri May 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Hello.
I just wanna encourage you to keep doing this job; a very good job, indeed. I know it's very difficult to make a RPG, and that almost no one exists on Linux, specially with such a graphic quality as HoA.
I'd really like to contribute, but my knowledges on programation are pretty scarce, more even than my english comprehension. I can write some basic programs on C++, and about the english, I'm able to understand the arguments and dialogs of books, movies and RPGs, and... that's it. Nevertheless, I think I could contribute with the spanish translation (not me alone, of course): in my native language I'm pretty skilful...
If there is something I can help with, I would do it with pleasure. By now, I only say congrats and go ahead!

Greetings from Santiago, Chile.
ElonNarai
Developer

Re: Just congratulations

Post by ElonNarai » Fri May 09, 2008 8:05 pm

Thanks,

There is battle of Wesnoth, which is a decent RPG.

As for translation, sadly we can't yet fully support that. But if you remember us in a half year time, please check again and maybe we can use your services. Translation is a hard job :devil:
Documenter and coder
Roots
Dictator

Post by Roots » Fri May 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. It helps me/us to know that there are people out there really waiting for the result of all our hard work here. :)

ElonNarai wrote: There is battle of Wesnoth, which is a decent RPG.
Wesnoth is a turn-based strategy game, not an RPG. I've never heard it described as an RPG at least, and I personally don't consider it to be one. :shrug:
ElonNarai
Developer

Post by ElonNarai » Fri May 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Roots wrote:Wesnoth is a turn-based strategy game, not an RPG. I've never heard it described as an RPG at least, and I personally don't consider it to be one. :shrug:
It has RPG elements, therefor it is turn-based tactical RPG. :rolleyes:
Documenter and coder